Supply Chain Flexibility And Balanced Scorecard: Conceptual Model And Empirical Study In Tunisian Companies Launched Upgrading Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garavelli, A. Claudio, 2003. "Flexibility configurations for the supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 141-153, August.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Das, Sanchoy K. & Nagendra, Prashanth, 1997. "Selection of routes in a flexible manufacturing facility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 237-247, February.
- Das, Kanchan, 2011. "Integrating effective flexibility measures into a strategic supply chain planning model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 170-183, May.
- Donald Gerwin, 1993. "Manufacturing Flexibility: A Strategic Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 395-410, April.
- Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan, 2000. "The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 459-479, August.
- Gupta, Yash P. & Goyal, Sameer, 1989. "Flexibility of manufacturing systems: Concepts and measurements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 119-135, November.
- Sharifi, H. & Zhang, Z., 1999. "A methodology for achieving agility in manufacturing organisations: An introduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 7-22, May.
- Barad, M. & Even Sapir, D., 2003. "Flexibility in logistic systems--modeling and performance evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 155-170, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. T. Shibin & Angappa Gunasekaran & Thanos Papadopoulos & Rameshwar Dubey & Manju Singh & Samuel Fosso Wamba, 2016. "Enablers and Barriers of Flexible Green Supply Chain Management: A Total Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 171-188, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain flexibility; Balanced Scorecard; Tunisian Upgrading Program; Structural Equation Modeling.;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:34-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .