Evaluating, taxing and insuring agricultural enterprises
By analyzing the pros and cons of the US farms taxation methodologies, this paper aims to advise that best practice of taxing farms in transition economies would be consistent with a multiple of cash flow valuation approaches and suggests that a liquid market for agricultural insurance can be created in emerging economies as it provides a methodology for valuation of drought insurance contracts. As such recent drought and flood damages in such countries could have been reimbursed privately.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ibsu.edu.ge/Icerik.aspx?ID=381&Page1=150&Page2=WELCOME
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Morris Davis, 2004.
"The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States,"
2004 Meeting Papers
32, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Davis, Morris A. & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "The price and quantity of residential land in the United States," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2595-2620, November.
- Davis, Morris & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2005. "The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 5333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004. "The price and quantity of residential land in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hoekman, Bernard & Anderson, Kym, 1999.
"Developing country agriculture and the new trade agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2125, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Developing Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 2096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard & Strutt, Anna, 2001. "Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 192-214, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibl:journl:v:5:y:2011:i:1:p:45-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Salavat Sayfullin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.