Romanian Agriculture From Survival To Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Dragos Aligica & Adina Dabu, 2003. "Land Reform and Agricultural Reform Policies in Romania's Transition to the Market Economy," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 49-69, January.
- Erik Mathijs & Nivelin Noev, 2004. "Subsistence Farming in Central and Eastern Europe : Empirical Evidence from Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 72-89, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M., 2005. "An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 205-223, April.
- Zhenhai Xiang & Pengfei Ban & Qifeng Yuan, 2020. "Measurement of the Income Difference of Rural Residents in Peri-Urbanized Areas and Its Influencing Factors: Evidence from Nanhai, Foshan, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-21, October.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Guri, Fatmir & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2018. "Land fragmentation and production diversification: A case study from rural Albania," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 589-599.
- Fertö, Imre, 2014. "The Structural Transformation in Central and Eastern European Agriculture," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel & Stahl, Johannes, 2009. "Land Fragmentation and Cropland Abandonment in Albania: Implications for the Roles of State and Community in Post-Socialist Land Consolidation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1411-1423, August.
- Virchenko Oleksandr V., 2013. "State Regulation of Land Relations under Conditions of Formation of the Market of Agricultural Land," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 10, pages 207-211.
- Jan Polcyn, 2021. "Eco-Efficiency and Human Capital Efficiency: Example of Small- and Medium-Sized Family Farms in Selected European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-15, June.
- Krzysztofik Robert & Dymitrow Mirek & Grzelak-Kostulska Elżbieta & Biegańska Jadwiga, 2017. "Poverty and social exclusion: An alternative spatial explanation," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 35(35), pages 45-64, March.
- Johannes Sauer & Matthew Gorton & John White, 2012.
"Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 165-177, March.
- Gorton, M. & White, J. & Sauer, J., 2012. "Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 47, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Cooperatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114489, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Co-operatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108938, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Baeuml, Theresa & Möllers, Judith & Dufhues, Thomas & Wolz, Axel & Traikova, Diana, 2021. "What Motivates Commercial Small-Scale Farmers to Collaborate? Modelling the Intention to Join a Producer Organisation," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315034, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zoltán Bakucs, Lajos & Fertő, Imre & Szabó, Gábor G., 2010. "Contractual relationships in the Hungarian milk sector," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52700, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Nicola Galluzzo, 2017. "Impact of CAP Financial Subsidies on Rural Development and Emigration in Bulgarian Rural Areas," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 6, pages 50-61.
- Müller, Daniel & Leitão, Pedro J. & Sikor, Thomas, 2013. "Comparing the determinants of cropland abandonment in Albania and Romania using boosted regression trees," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 66-77.
- Štefan Bojnec & Kristina Knific, 2021. "Farm Household Income Diversification as a Survival Strategy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-16, June.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Determinants for fallowing land: The case of Kosovo," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maria Magdalena TUREK RAHOVEANU & Luxita RISNOVEANU, 2017. "Sustainable Rural Development through Promoting Non-Agricultural Activities," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 423-433.
- Alin Croitoru & Flavius Mihalache, 2018. "Fostering rural transformation in Romania: Entrepreneurship, land reform and institutional changes," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 1, pages 3-17.
- Takacs-Gyorgy, Katalin & Takacs, Istvan, . "Changes in cereal land use and production level in the European Union during the period 1999-2009, focusing on New Member States," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), pages 1-7.
- Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2007. "Efficiency and total factor productivity in post-EU accession Hungarian sugar beet production," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 105, pages 1-13, January.
- Szumelda Anna, 2013. "Is Small Beautiful? The Debate on the Future of Small Individual Farms in Poland," Eastern European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 19, pages 219-250, December.
More about this item
Keywordscrop structure; subsistence agriculture; irrigation; regional analysis;
All these keywords.
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:79-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.