Romanian Agriculture From Survival To Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Mathijs & Nivelin Noev, 2004. "Subsistence Farming in Central and Eastern Europe : Empirical Evidence from Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 72-89, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Müller, Daniel & Leitão, Pedro J. & Sikor, Thomas, 2013. "Comparing the determinants of cropland abandonment in Albania and Romania using boosted regression trees," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 66-77.
- Gorton, M. & White, J. & Sauer, J., 2012.
"Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 47, March.
- Johannes Sauer & Matthew Gorton & John White, 2012. "Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 165-177, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Co-operatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108938, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Cooperatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114489, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Determinants for fallowing land: The case of Kosovo," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alin CROITORU & Flavius MIHALACHE, 2018. "Fostering Rural Transformation In Romania: Entrepreneurship, Land Reform And Institutional Changes," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 1, pages 3-17.
- Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2007. "Efficiency and total factor productivity in post-EU accession Hungarian sugar beet production," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 105, pages 1-13, January.
- Iddo Kan & Ayal Kimhi & Zvi Lerman, 2006.
"Farm output, non-farm income and commercialization in rural Georgia,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(2), pages 276-286.
- Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Lerman, Zvi, 2006. "Farm Output, Non-Farm Income, And Commercialization In Rural Georgia," Discussion Papers 7179, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Simonovska, Ana & Gjosevski, Dragan & Campos, Monica, 2012. "Capital Structure And Financial Performance Of Agricultural Companies – Evidences From The Macedonian Agricultural Sector In Transition," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139501, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Borbala Balint & Peter Wobst, 2006. "Institutional Factors and Market Participation by Individual Farmers: The Case of Romania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 101-121.
- Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M., 2005. "An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 205-223, April.
- Takacs-Gyorgy, Katalin & Erdelyi, Tamas & Sadowski, Adam, 2011. "Land Use and Property Changes in Poland and in Hungary After EU Accession," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Guri, Fatmir & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2018. "Land fragmentation and production diversification: A case study from rural Albania," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 589-599.
- Fertö, Imre, 2014. "The Structural Transformation in Central and Eastern European Agriculture," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel & Stahl, Johannes, 2009. "Land Fragmentation and Cropland Abandonment in Albania: Implications for the Roles of State and Community in Post-Socialist Land Consolidation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1411-1423, August.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Determinants of the Fallowing Decision in Kosovo," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51072, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Zoltán Bakucs, Lajos & Fertő, Imre & Szabó, Gábor G., 2010. "Contractual relationships in the Hungarian milk sector," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52700, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
More about this item
Keywordscrop structure; subsistence agriculture; irrigation; regional analysis;
All these keywords.
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:79-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.