The Roles of Managers and Acceptance of Change in the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lenard Huff & Lane Kelley, 2003. "Levels of Organizational Trust in Individualist Versus Collectivist Societies: A Seven-Nation Study," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 81-90, February.
- Nik Rosnah Wan Abdullah & Norma Binti Mansor & Azizah Hamzah, 2013. "Keeping ahead of the game: Innovations and challenges in e-government in Malaysia," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 24(4), pages 549-567, December.
- Peter Lok & Richard Y. Hung & Paul Walsh & Paul Wang & John Crawford, 2005. "An Integrative Framework for Measuring the Extent to which Organizational Variables Influence the Success of Process Improvement Programmes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7), pages 1357-1381, November.
- Renae A. Jones & Nerina L. Jimmieson & Andrew Griffiths, 2005. "The Impact of Organizational Culture and Reshaping Capabilities on Change Implementation Success: The Mediating Role of Readiness for Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 361-386, March.
- Bernard Burnes, 2004. "Kurt Lewin and the Planned Approach to Change: A Re‐appraisal," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 977-1002, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dorine Maurice Mattar, 2021. "An Organizational Change With Quarantined Members," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Mohammad AL-Zoubi, 2018. "The Role of Technology, Organization, and Environment Factors in Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation Success in Jordan," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(8), pages 48-65, August.
- Lu, Weijie & Niu, Geng & Zhou, Yang, 2021. "Individualism and financial inclusion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 268-288.
- Takis Ap. Kapsalis & Vasilis C. Kapsalis, 2020. "Sustainable Development and Its Dependence on Local Community Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-13, April.
- Rebecca W. M. Lau & W. H. Mak, 2017. "Effectiveness of Workplace Interventions for Depression in Asia: A Meta-Analysis," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(2), pages 21582440177, June.
- Christophe Herriau & Lionel Touchais, 2012. "Changement et système de contrôle : une perspective dynamique," Post-Print hal-01737425, HAL.
- Zhang Zhen & Zahid Yousaf & Magdalena Radulescu & Muhammad Yasir, 2021. "Nexus of Digital Organizational Culture, Capabilities, Organizational Readiness, and Innovation: Investigation of SMEs Operating in the Digital Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Buttazzoni, Adrian N. & Coen, Stephanie E. & Gilliland, Jason A., 2018. "Supporting active school travel: A qualitative analysis of implementing a regional safe routes to school program," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 181-190.
- Dahlgrün, Philipp W. & Bausch, Andreas, 2019. "How Opportunistic Culture Affects Financial Performance in Outsourcing Relationships: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-100.
- Abu H. Ayob, 2021. "E-commerce adoption in ASEAN: who and where?," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Arjun Bhardwaj & Joerg Dietz & Paul W. Beamish, 2007. "Host country cultural influences on foreign direct investment," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 29-50, February.
- Ljiljana Kontic & Jovan Kontic, 2012. "Sustainability and Readiness for Change: Insights from a Banking Case Study in Serbia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 537-548, June.
- Amelia Manuti & Maria Luisa Giancaspro & Monica Molino & Emanuela Ingusci & Vincenzo Russo & Fulvio Signore & Margherita Zito & Claudio Giovanni Cortese, 2020. "“Everything Will Be Fine”: A Study on the Relationship between Employees’ Perception of Sustainable HRM Practices and Positive Organizational Behavior during COVID19," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-17, December.
- Sven Heidenreich & Katrin Talke, 2020. "Consequences of mandated usage of innovations in organizations: developing an innovation decision model of symbolic and forced adoption," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 10(3), pages 279-298, December.
- Gort, Marjan & Broekhuis, Manda & Regts, Gerdien, 2013. "How teams use indicators for quality improvement – A multiple-case study on the use of multiple indicators in multidisciplinary breast cancer teams," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 69-77.
- Gilberto SERAVALLI, 2011. "Conflict, Contract, Leadership and Innovation: An Interdisciplinary View," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-48, October.
- Hongjuan Zhang & Liang Wang & Rong Han, 2019. "The China-West divide on social capital: A meta-analysis," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 745-772, September.
- Bernard Burnes & Rune By, 2012. "Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 239-252, June.
- Yan Ling & María Concepción López-Fernández & Ana María Serrano-Bedia & Franz W. Kellermanns, 2020. "Organizational culture and entrepreneurial orientation: examination through a new conceptualization lens," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 709-737, June.
- Mohd Hafis Ahmad* & Syuhaida Ismail & Abd. Latif Saleh & Ainarull Assikin Abdul Hadi, 2018. "Readiness for Change: A Literature Review," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 327-331:2.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Change; Public Administration; Locus Of Control; Attitude Towards Change; Acceptance Of Change Behaviour;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:9:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Hassan Danial Aslam (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.