Employment Generated by Government Spending on Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Blankenau & Gabriele Camera, 2009. "Public Spending on Education and the Incentives for Student Achievement," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(303), pages 505-527, July.
- Alka Obadić & Aleksander Aristovnik, 2011. "Relative efficiency of higher education in Croatia and Slovenia: an international comparison," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 362-376, June.
- Moshe Justman & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2000.
"Local Public Funding of Higher Education When Skilled Labor is Imperfectly Mobile,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 247-258, May.
- JUSTMAN , Moshe & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2000. "Local public funding of higher education when skilled labor is imperfectly mobile," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1460, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dissou, Yazid & Didic, Selma & Yakautsava, Tatsiana, 2016. "Government spending on education, human capital accumulation, and growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 9-21.
- Haupt, Alexander, 2012.
"The evolution of public spending on higher education in a democracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 557-573.
- Alexander Haupt, 2005. "The Evolution of Public Spending on Higher Education in a Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Alka Obadic, 2011. "The Funding And Efficiency Of Higher Education In Croatia And Slovenia: A Non-Parametric Comparison With Eu And Oecd Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1007, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Obadić, Alka, 2011. "The funding and efficiency of higher education in Croatia and Slovenia: a non-parametric comparison," MPRA Paper 31466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijeet, Chandra, 2010. "Does Government Expenditure on Education Promote Economic Growth? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 25480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnson, George E, 1984. "Subsidies for Higher Education," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 303-318, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Government Spending on Education; Employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:738-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.