Attitudes towards e-Bookkeeping in Turkey: Initial Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Pathak & Gurmeet Singh & Rakesh Belwal & R. Smith, 2007. "E-governance and Corruption-developments and Issues in Ethiopia," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-208, September.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck, 2009. "E-Government as an anti-corruption strategy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 201-210, August.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1977. "A Modern Theorist's Vindication of Adam Smith," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 42-49, February.
- Toomas Haldma & Kertu Laats, 2002. "Influencing Contingencies On Management Accounting Practices In Estonian Manufacturing Companies," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 13, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
More about this item
KeywordsE-bookkeeping; accounting; attitude; Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:52-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.