The Role of Information Technology on Stock Market Development
The purpose of this paper is improvement of technology concepts, understanding, traditional and electronic stock trading. This paper illustrates the role of information technology on capital market development. Appropriate applying of IT will be stake for developing electronic trading processes. No doubt, the cultural, understanding IT concepts and applying of this will increase stock market efficiency. In this paper have been tried to examine the role of IT on stock market development with review of research literature and prior researches. In the end of article, after explain of prior researchers findings have been presented the solutions for IT development in stock market.
Volume (Year): 3 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Singh, Ajit & Singh, Alaka & Wiesse, Bruce, 2000.
"Information technology, venture capital and the stock market,"
53718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit & Singh, Alaka & Wiess, Bruce, 2000. "Information Technology, Venture Capital and the Stock Market," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 00-af47, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bart Hobijn & Boyan Jovanovic, 2000.
"The Information Technology Revolution and the Stock Market: Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Hobijn & Boyan Jovanovic, 2001. "The Information-Technology Revolution and the Stock Market: Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1203-1220, December.
- Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1678, The World Bank.
- Ross Levine, 1997. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Bart Hobijn & Boyan Jovanovic, 2000. "The information technology revolution and the stock market: preliminary evidence," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Apr.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:1:p:353-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.