Education Inequality among Different Social Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002.
"Education, distributive justice, and adverse selection,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 113-150, April.
- M. Fleurbaey & R. J. Gary-Bobo & D. Maguain, 2000. "Education, Distributive Justice, and Adverse Selection," THEMA Working Papers 2000-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002. "Education, Distributive Justice and Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 2897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Mechanism design; Affirmative action; Different social groups;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2016:v:217:i:2:p:11-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.