Steady-state invariance in high-order Runge-Kutta discretization of optimal growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 2001.
"Temporal aggregation in a multi-sector economy with endogenous growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 1179-1191.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1995. "Temporal Aggregation in a Multi-Sector Economy with Endogenous Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9540, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Philippe Michel, 1995. "Temporal aggregation in a multi-sector economy with endogenous growth," Working Papers 554, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1995. "Temporal Aggregation in a Multi-Sector Economy with Endogenous Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9540, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Peter Kunkel & Oskar von dem Hagen, 2000. "Numerical Solution of Infinite-Horizon Optimal-Control Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 189-205, December.
- Brunner, Martin & Strulik, Holger, 2002.
"Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 737-753, May.
- Martin Brunner & Holger Strulik, 2002. "Code for "Solution of Perfect Foresight Sattlepoint Problems: A Simple Method and Applications"," QM&RBC Codes 93, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 1994. "Discrete-Time Finite Horizon Appromixation of Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems with Steady-State Invariance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 635-656, May.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Sirakaya, Sibel & Husseinov, Farhad, 2006. "Optimal time aggregation of infinite horizon control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 569-593, April.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586, December.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diele, F. & Marangi, C. & Ragni, S., 2011. "Exponential Lawson integration for nearly Hamiltonian systems arising in optimal control," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 1057-1067.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:290-307 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal growth models Steady-state invariance Partitioned symplectic Runge-Kutta methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:34:y:2010:i:7:p:1248-1259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.