On the effects of human capital and R&D policies in an endogenous growth model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2000.
"On endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 491-515, March.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2000. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Product Variety," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20004, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Brunner, Martin & Strulik, Holger, 2002.
"Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 737-753, May.
- Martin Brunner & Holger Strulik, 2002. "Code for "Solution of Perfect Foresight Sattlepoint Problems: A Simple Method and Applications"," QM&RBC Codes 93, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Goncalo Monteiro & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2004.
"Habit Formation, Catching Up with the Joneses, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 47-80, March.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Goncalo Monteiro & Stephen Turnovsky, 2004. "Habit Formation, Catching Up with the Joneses, and Economic Growth," Working Papers UWEC-2004-09-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Theo S. Eicher, 1996. "Interaction Between Endogenous Human Capital and Technological Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 127-144.
- Galor, Oded, 2005.
"From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 171-293
- Oded Galor, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory," GE, Growth, Math methods 0409003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oded_Galor, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth:Unified Growth Theory," Working Papers 2004-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 4581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Iyigun, Murat F & Owen, Ann L, 1999. "Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 213-232, June.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2000. "Endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety: A comment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1599-1605, August.
- Zeng, Jinli, 2003.
"Reexamining the interaction between innovation and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 541-560, December.
- Jinli Zeng, 2002. "Reexamining the Interaction between Innovation and Capital Accumulation," Departmental Working Papers wp0203, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 1996. "Absorptive capacity: On the creation and acquisition of technology in development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 199-227, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinç, 2015. "Public policy and growth in Canada: An applied endogenous growth model with human and knowledge capital accumulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 298-309.
- Pop Silaghi, Monica Ioana & Alexa, Diana & Jude, Cristina & Litan, Cristian, 2014.
"Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in Central and Eastern European Countries? A dynamic panel estimation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 108-119.
- Pop-Silaghi, Monica & Jude, Cristina & Alexa, Diana & Litan, Cristian, 2012. "Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in central and eastern European countries? A dynamic panel estimation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Steven D. Silver, 2015. "Human capital in personal consumption and labour force productivity: evidence from an OECD panel," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 529-538, May.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:119-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:25:y:2008:i:5:p:968-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.