La evolución de la pobreza estática y dinámica en España en el período 1985-1995
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olga Cantó & Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín, "undated". "La Evolución De La Pobreza Estática Y Dinámica En España En El Periodo 1985.1995," Working Papers 24-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga Cantó-Sánchez, 1996. "Poverty Dynamics in Spain: A study of transitions in the 1990s," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 15, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Luttmer,Erzo F.P., 2001. "Measuring poverty dynamics and inequality in transition economies - disentangling real events from noisy data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2549, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Issues in Measuring and Modelling Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1328-1343, September.
- Olga Cantó & Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín, "undated". "Poverty Statics And Dynamics: Does The Accounting Period Matter?," Working Papers 22-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Mercader-Prats, Magda, 1999.
"Household Needs and Poverty: With Application to Spain and the U.K,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 77-98, March.
- Duclos, J.Y. & Mercader-Prats, M., 1996. "Household Needs and Poverty: With Application to Spain and the UK," Papers 9614, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Mercarder-Prats, Magda, 1996. "Household Needs and Poverty: with Application to Spain and the UK," Cahiers de recherche 9614, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Mary Jo Bane & David T. Ellwood, 1986. "Slipping into and out of Poverty: The Dynamics of Spells," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-23.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Jenkins, Stephen P & Cowell, Frank A, 1994. "Parametric Equivalence Scales and Scale Relativities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 891-900, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Ayllón, 2009. "Poverty and living arrangements among youth in Spain, 1980-2005," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 20(17), pages 403-434, April.
- Ada Ferrer-i-carbonell & X. Ramos & M. Oviedo, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Spain," GINI Country Reports spain, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Luis Ayala & Magdalena Rodríguez, "undated". "Multiple Ocurrence Of Welfare Recipiency: Determinants And Policy Implications," Working Papers 13-04 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribución de la renta; pobreza estática; pobreza dinámica; España.;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2003:v:167:i:4:p:87-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.