Poverty Statics And Dynamics: Does The Accounting Period Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayala, Luis & Sastre, Mercedes, 2002. "What determines income mobility differences across the European Union?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Golan, Yolanda & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2014.
"Inequality and the time structure of earnings: Evidence from Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 349-409.
- Carsten Schröder & Yolanda Golan & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2014. "Inequality and the time structure of earnings: evidence from Germany," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(3), pages 393-409, September.
- Jürgen Faik, 2011.
"A New Framework of Measuring Inequality: Variable Equivalence Scales and Group-Specific Well-Being Limits ; Sensitivity Findings for German Personal Income Distribution 1995-2009,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
401, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2011. "A new framework of measuring inequality: Variable equivalence scales and group-specific well-being limits. Sensitivity findings for German personal income distribution 1995-2009," Working Papers 219, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Olga Cantó & Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín, 2003.
"La evolución de la pobreza estática y dinámica en España en el período 1985-1995,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 167(4), pages 87-119, December.
- Olga Cantó & Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín, "undated". "La Evolución De La Pobreza Estática Y Dinámica En España En El Periodo 1985.1995," Working Papers 24-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Elena Bárcena Martín & Frank A. Cowell, 2006.
"Static and Dynamic Poverty in Spain, 1993-2000,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 179(4), pages 51-77, September.
- Elena Bárcena Martín & Frank A Cowell, 2006. "Static and Dynamic Poverty in Spain, 1993-2000," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 77, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Barcena, E & Cowell, Frank, 2006. "Static and dynamic poverty in Spain, 1993-2000," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2008. "Measurement and Identification of Asset-Poor Households: A Cross-National Comparison of Spain and the United Kingdom," Working Papers 105, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2006. "What helps households with children in leaving poverty? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 24, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
Keywordsincome distribution; sensitivity analysis; accounting period; poverty statics; poverty dynamics; Spain.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:wpaper:y:2002:i:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.