Postbellum Protection and Commissioner Wells's Conversion to Free Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Meardon, 2005. "Postbellum Protection and Commissioner Wells's Conversion to Free Trade," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0512001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Temin, Peter, 2001.
"The Antebellum Tariff On Cotton Textiles Revisited,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(03), pages 777-798, September.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Peter Temin, 2000. "The Antebellum Tariff on Cotton Textiles Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:61:y:2002:i:03:p:777-798_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Perelman, 1995. "Retrospectives: Schumpeter, David Wells, and Creative Destruction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 189-197, Summer.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1989. "Political Economy And Peel'S Repeal Of The Corn Laws," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 41-59, March.
- Stephen Meardon, 2005. "How TRIPs Got Legs: Copyright, Trade Policy, and the Role of Government in Nineteenth-Century American Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 145-174, Supplemen.
More about this item
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- N71 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:39:y:2007:i:4:p:571-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .