Organizing Project Actors for Collective Decision-Making about Interdependent Risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benoit Morel & Rangaraj Ramanujam, 1999. "Through the Looking Glass of Complexity: The Dynamics of Organizations as Adaptive and Evolving Systems," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 278-293, June.
- William P. Millhiser & Corinne A. Coen & Daniel Solow, 2011. "Understanding the Role of Worker Interdependence in Team Selection," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 772-787, June.
- Ilaria Giannoccaro & Giovanni F. Massari & Giuseppe Carbone, 2018. "Team Resilience in Complex and Turbulent Environments: The Effect of Size and Density of Social Interactions," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-11, July.
- Dan Braha & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2004. "Information Flow Structure in Large-Scale Product Development Organizational Networks," Industrial Organization 0407012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gargiulo & Mario Benassi, 2000. "Trapped in Your Own Net? Network Cohesion, Structural Holes, and the Adaptation of Social Capital," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 183-196, April.
- Heng Wang & Zhenzhen Zhao & Zhiwei Guo & Zhenfeng Wang & Guangyin Xu, 2017. "An Improved Clustering Method for Detection System of Public Security Events Based on Genetic Algorithm and Semisupervised Learning," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-10, June.
- Manuel E. Sosa, 2011. "Where Do Creative Interactions Come From? The Role of Tie Content and Social Networks," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Eppinger, Steven D. & Browning, Tyson R., 2012. "Design Structure Matrix Methods and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262017520, December.
- Ben-Arieh, David & Sreenivasan, Ravi, 1999. "Information analysis in a distributed dynamic group technology method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 427-432, April.
- Ulzii-Utas Narantsatsralt & Sanggil Kang, 2017. "Social Network Community Detection Using Agglomerative Spectral Clustering," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-10, November.
- Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo & Caniato, Federico, 2005. "The impact of aggregation level on forecasting performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 479-491, January.
- Christian Terwiesch & Christoph H. Loch & Arnoud De Meyer, 2002. "Exchanging Preliminary Information in Concurrent Engineering: Alternative Coordination Strategies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 402-419, August.
- Dan Braha & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2007. "The Statistical Mechanics of Complex Product Development: Empirical and Analytical Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1127-1145, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hin:complx:8059372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohamed Abdelhakeem). General contact details of provider: https://www.hindawi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.