Escaping from poverty through compulsory schooling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Gaudin, 2006. "Effect of price information on residential water demand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 383-393.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Michel Paul, 2014.
"Estimation of Residential Water Demand with Imperfect Price Perception,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 561-581, December.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Michel Paul, 2014. "Estimation of Residential Water Demand with Imperfect Price Perception," Post-Print halshs-00918147, HAL.
- Arbues, Fernando & Garcia-Valinas, Maria Angeles & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2003. "Estimation of residential water demand: a state-of-the-art review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Michael L. Nieswiadomy & David J. Molina, 1989. "Comparing Residential Water Demand Estimates under Decreasing and Increasing Block Rates Using Household Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(3), pages 280-289.
- Paul J. Ferraro & Michael K. Price, 2013.
"Using Nonpecuniary Strategies to Influence Behavior: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 64-73, March.
- Paul J. Ferraro & Michael K. Price, 2011. "Using Non-Pecuniary Strategies to Influence Behavior: Evidence from a Large Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2011.
"Does marginal price matter? A regression discontinuity approach to estimating water demand,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 198-212, March.
- Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "Does Marginal Price Matter? A Regression Discontinuity Approach to Estimating Water Demand," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2jc295gr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:journl:y:2005:i:21:p:6-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecucpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .