Re-examining the Role of Transport Infrastructure in Trade, Regional Growth and Governance: Comparing the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and Central Eastern Europe (CEE)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas H. Brooks & Jayant Menon, 2008. "Infrastructure and Trade in Asia: An Overview," Chapters,in: Infrastructure and Trade in Asia, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ishida, Masami, 2005. "Effectiveness and Challenges of Three Economic Corridors of the Greater Mekong Sub-region," IDE Discussion Papers 35, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- H. Brooks, Douglas & F. Stone, Susan, 2010. "Infrastructure and Trade Facilitation in Asian APEC," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 27(1), pages 135-159.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt, 2010. "Transport Infrastructure and Trade Facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Chapters,in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roland-Holst, David & Verbiest, Jean-Pierre & Zhai, Fan, 2005.
"Growth and Trade Horizons for Asia: Long-term Forecasts for Regional Integration,"
Asian Development Review,
Asian Development Bank, vol. 22(2), pages 76-107.
- Roland-Holst, David & Verbiest, Jean-Pierre & Zhai, Fan, 2008. "Growth and Trade Horizons for Asia: Long Term Forecasts for Regional Integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 106, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:idb:brikps:42278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2006. "A History of Empirical Literature on the Relationship Between Trade and Growth," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 135(3), pages 63-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danielle Tan, 2014. "The Greater Mekong Subregion programme: reflections for a renewed paradigm of regionalism," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 383-399, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGreater Mekong Subregion; Central Eastern Europe; regionalism; trade; regional growth; governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:soaktu:v:29:y:2010:i:2:p:73-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Bünte) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.