Citizen-Consumers as Agents of Change in Globalizing Modernity: The Case of Sustainable Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2008. "Explaining the declining energy intensity of the U.S. economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 21-49, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1286-:d:105693 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jchals:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:9:d:68194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liisa Häikiö, 2014. "Institutionalization of Sustainable Development in Decision-Making and Everyday Life Practices: A Critical View on the Finnish Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-16, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1839-:d:114823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Mincyte, 2012. "How milk does the world good: vernacular sustainability and alternative food systems in post-socialist Europe," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Dixon, Jane & Isaacs, Bronwyn, 2013. "Why sustainable and ‘nutritionally correct’ food is not on the agenda: Western Sydney, the moral arts of everyday life and public policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 67-76.
- Belay T. Mengistie & Arthur P. J. Mol & Peter Oosterveer, 2017. "Pesticide use practices among smallholder vegetable farmers in Ethiopian Central Rift Valley," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 301-324, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:743-:d:97511 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:376-:d:129645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niken Prilandita & Benjamin McLellan & Tetsuo Tezuka, 2016. "Modeling Autonomous Decision-Making on Energy and Environmental Management Using Petri-Net: The Case Study of a Community in Bandung, Indonesia," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Liu, Wenling & Spaargaren, Gert & Heerink, Nico & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can, 2013. "Energy consumption practices of rural households in north China: Basic characteristics and potential for low carbon development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 128-138.
- Huguenin, Ariane & Jeannerat, Hugues, 2017. "Creating change through pilot and demonstration projects: Towards a valuation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 624-635.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2014.
"An Empirical Study of the Determinants of Green Party Voting,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 306-318.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "An Empirical Study of the Determinants of Green Party Voting," Working Papers 2013-5, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marthe Hårvik Austgulen, 2016. "Environmentally Sustainable Textile Consumption—What Characterizes the Political Textile Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 441-466, December.
More about this item
Keywordscitizen-consumers; social practices; sustainable consumption; lifestyle-politics; globalization;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:2:y:2010:i:7:p:1887-1908:d:8831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.