The Potential for Integration of Wind and Tidal Power in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2011. "The economics of offshore wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 496-502, February.
- Himri, Y. & Rehman, S. & Draoui, B. & Himri, S., 2008. "Wind power potential assessment for three locations in Algeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2495-2504, December.
- Esteban, M. Dolores & Diez, J. Javier & López, Jose S. & Negro, Vicente, 2011. "Why offshore wind energy?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 444-450.
- Sinha, Sunanda & Chandel, S.S., 2014. "Review of software tools for hybrid renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 192-205.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohanasundaram Anthony & Valsalal Prasad & Kannadasan Raju & Mohammed H. Alsharif & Zong Woo Geem & Junhee Hong, 2020. "Design of Rotor Blades for Vertical Axis Wind Turbine with Wind Flow Modifier for Low Wind Profile Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-24, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sun, Xiaojing & Huang, Diangui & Wu, Guoqing, 2012. "The current state of offshore wind energy technology development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 298-312.
- Qin, Chao & Innes-Wimsatt, Elijah & Loth, Eric, 2016. "Hydraulic-electric hybrid wind turbines: Tower mass saving and energy storage capacity," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 69-79.
- Li, Jiale & Yu, Xiong (Bill), 2018. "Onshore and offshore wind energy potential assessment near Lake Erie shoreline: A spatial and temporal analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 1092-1107.
- Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun, 2013. "Policies to accelerate the growth of offshore wind energy sector in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 473-482.
- Prässler, Thomas & Schaechtele, Jan, 2012. "Comparison of the financial attractiveness among prospective offshore wind parks in selected European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 86-101.
- Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun, 2013. "Critique of offshore wind energy policies of the UK and Germany—What are the lessons for India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 900-909.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M., 2013. "Shifting towards offshore wind energy—Recent activity and future development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 136-148.
- Mahdy, Mostafa & Bahaj, AbuBakr S., 2018. "Multi criteria decision analysis for offshore wind energy potential in Egypt," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 278-289.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:1:p:46:d:62225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amirinia, Gholamreza & Mafi, Somayeh & Mazaheri, Said, 2017. "Offshore wind resource assessment of Persian Gulf using uncertainty analysis and GIS," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 915-929.
- Jaszczur, Marek & Hassan, Qusay & Palej, Patryk & Abdulateef, Jasim, 2020. "Multi-Objective optimisation of a micro-grid hybrid power system for household application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Luengo, Jorge & Negro, Vicente & García-Barba, Javier & López-Gutiérrez, José-Santos & Esteban, M. Dolores, 2019. "New detected uncertainties in the design of foundations for offshore Wind Turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 667-677.
- Ren, Guorui & Wan, Jie & Liu, Jinfu & Yu, Daren, 2019. "Characterization of wind resource in China from a new perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 994-1010.
- Al Busaidi, Ahmed Said & Kazem, Hussein A & Al-Badi, Abdullah H & Farooq Khan, Mohammad, 2016. "A review of optimum sizing of hybrid PV–Wind renewable energy systems in oman," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 185-193.
- Rawat, Rahul & Kaushik, S.C. & Lamba, Ravita, 2016. "A review on modeling, design methodology and size optimization of photovoltaic based water pumping, standalone and grid connected system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1506-1519.
- Yang, J.J. & He, E.M., 2020. "Coupled modeling and structural vibration control for floating offshore wind turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 678-694.
- Mesbahi, Tedjani & Ouari, Ahmed & Ghennam, Tarak & Berkouk, El Madjid & Rizoug, Nassim & Mesbahi, Nadhir & Meradji, Moudrik, 2014. "A stand-alone wind power supply with a Li-ion battery energy storage system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 204-213.
- Vinel, Alexander & Mortaz, Ebrahim, 2019. "Optimal pooling of renewable energy sources with a risk-averse approach: Implications for US energy portfolio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 928-939.
- García-Villoria, Alberto & Domenech, Bruno & Ferrer-Martí, Laia & Juanpera, Marc & Pastor, Rafael, 2020. "Ad-hoc heuristic for design of wind-photovoltaic electrification systems, including management constraints," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C).
- Gonzalez de Durana, Jose & Barambones, Oscar, 2018. "Technology-free microgrid modeling with application to demand side management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 165-178.
- Pitelis, Alkis & Vasilakos, Nicholas & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos, 2020. "Fostering innovation in renewable energy technologies: Choice of policy instruments and effectiveness," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1163-1172.
More about this item
KeywordsSiemens SWT 3.6-107 wind turbine; AR2000 tidal turbine; Kaipara harbor;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:5:p:1807-:d:326220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.