The Involvement of Real Estate Companies in Sustainable Development—An Analysis from the SDGs Reporting Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corina Joseph & Ross Taplin, 2011. "The measurement of sustainability disclosure: Abundance versus occurrence," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31, March.
- Michelon, Giovanna & Pilonato, Silvia & Ricceri, Federica, 2015. "CSR reporting practices and the quality of disclosure: An empirical analysis," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 59-78.
- Vivien Beattie & Sarah Jane Thomson, 2007. "Lifting the lid on the use of content analysis to investigate intellectual capital disclosures," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 129-163, June.
- Ionela-Corina CHERSAN, 2016. "Corporate responsibility reporting according to Global Reporting Initiative: an international comparison," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(136), pages 424-424, Aprilie.
- Joseph, Corina & Taplin, Ross, 2011. "The measurement of sustainability disclosure: Abundance versus occurrence," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31.
- Cho, Charles H. & Patten, Dennis M., 2007. "The role of environmental disclosures as tools of legitimacy: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 639-647.
- Marilena Mironiuc, 2009. "Financial Analysis Versus Extra-Financial Analysis In Measuring The Performance Of The Sustainable Organization," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 149-164, May.
- D'Amato, D. & Korhonen, J. & Toppinen, A., 2019. "Circular, Green, and Bio Economy: How Do Companies in Land-Use Intensive Sectors Align with Sustainability Concepts?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 116-133.
- Marian Siminica & Mirela Cristea & Mirela Sichigea & Gratiela Georgiana Noja & Ion Anghel, 2019. "Well-Governed Sustainability and Financial Performance: A New Integrative Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-1, August.
- Jonas Wanner & Christian Janiesch, 2019. "Big data analytics in sustainability reports: an analysis based on the perceived credibility of corporate published information," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(1), pages 143-173, April.
- A. Rashidfarokhi & L. Yrjänä & M. Wallenius & S. Toivonen & A. Ekroos & K. Viitanen, 2018. "Social sustainability tool for assessing land use planning processes," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 1269-1296, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionaşcu Elena & Anghel Ion, 2020. "Improvement of the real estate transparency through digitalisation," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 371-384, July.
- Elena Nechita & Cristina Lidia Manea & Elena-Mirela Nichita & Alina-Mihaela Irimescu & Diana Manea, 2020. "Is Financial Information Influencing the Reporting on SDGs? Empirical Evidence from Central and Eastern European Chemical Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-1, November.
- Roxana Manuela Dicu & Ioan-Bogdan Robu & George-Marian Aevoae & Daniela-Neonila Mardiros, 2020. "Rethinking the Role of M&As in Promoting Sustainable Development: Empirical Evidence Regarding the Relation Between the Audit Opinion and the Sustainable Performance of the Romanian Target Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-1, October.
More about this item
Keywordsreal estate; sustainable development goals (SDGs); sustainability reporting; transparency; content analysis;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:3:p:798-:d:311655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.