Social Factors Affecting Sustainable Shark Conservation and Management in Belize
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Techera, Erika J. & Klein, Natalie, 2011. "Fragmented governance: Reconciling legal strategies for shark conservation and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Robert Newcombe, 2003. "From client to project stakeholders: a stakeholder mapping approach," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 841-848.
- Pascoe, Sean & Proctor, Wendy & Wilcox, Chris & Innes, James & Rochester, Wayne & Dowling, Natalie, 2009. "Stakeholder objective preferences in Australian Commonwealth managed fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 750-758, September.
- Herndon, Andrew & Gallucci, Vincent F. & DeMaster, Douglas & Burke, William, 2010. "The case for an international commission for the conservation and management of sharks (ICCMS)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1239-1248, November.
- Godin, Aurelie Cosandey & Worm, Boris, 2010. "Keeping the lead: How to strengthen shark conservation and management policies in Canada," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 995-1001, September.
- Anthony Lima & Dongkyu Kim & Andrew M. Song & Gordon M. Hickey & Owen Temby, 2019. "Trust and Influence in the Gulf of Mexico’s Fishery Public Management Network," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-23, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sybersma, Stacie, 2015. "Review of shark legislation in Canada as a conservation tool," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 121-126.
- Friedrich, Laura A. & Jefferson, Rebecca & Glegg, Gillian, 2014. "Public perceptions of sharks: Gathering support for shark conservation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-7.
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Stakeholder preferences towards the sustainable development of CDM projects: Lessons from biomass (rice husk) CDM project in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3591-3601, June.
- Pascoe, Sean & Doshi, Amar & Kovac, Mladen & Austin, Angelica, 2019. "Estimating coastal and marine habitat values by combining multi-criteria methods with choice experiments," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-1.
- Franco Caron, 2015. "Data management in project planning and control," International Journal of Data Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 42-57.
- Stefan Olander, 2007. "Stakeholder impact analysis in construction project management," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 277-287.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:204:d:64957 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ardron, Jeff A. & Rayfuse, Rosemary & Gjerde, Kristina & Warner, Robin, 2014. "The sustainable use and conservation of biodiversity in ABNJ: What can be achieved using existing international agreements?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 98-108.
- Irena Bitunjac & Nikša Jajac & Ivan Katavić, 2016. "Decision Support to Sustainable Management of Bottom Trawl Fleet," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Christian Rainero & Giuseppe Modarelli, 2020. "The Attractive Power of Rural Destinations and a Synergistic Community Cooperative Approach: A “Tourismability” Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-41, September.
- repec:mth:bmh888:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:30-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhatt, Brijesh & Singh, Anoop, 2020. "Stakeholders’ role in distribution loss reduction technology adoption in the Indian electricity sector: An actor-oriented approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Cristina Coscia & Giulia Lazzari & Irene Rubino, 2018. "Values, Memory, and the Role of Exploratory Methods for Policy-Design Processes and the Sustainable Redevelopment of Waterfront Contexts: The Case of Officine Piaggio (Italy)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-22, August.
- Kirby, David Seán & Ward, Peter, 2014. "Standards for the effective management of fisheries bycatch," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 419-426.
- Caichun Chai & Eilin Francis & Tiaojun Xiao, 2021. "Supply chain dynamics with assortative matching," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Estévez, Rodrigo A. & Gelcich, Stefan, 2015. "Participative multi-criteria decision analysis in marine management and conservation: Research progress and the challenge of integrating value judgments and uncertainty," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-7.
- Gourguet, S. & Thébaud, O. & Dichmont, C. & Jennings, S. & Little, L.R. & Pascoe, S. & Deng, R.A. & Doyen, L., 2014.
"Risk versus economic performance in a mixed fishery,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 110-120.
- Luc Doyen & R. A Deng & C. M. Dichmont & Sophie Gourguet & S. Jennings & L. Richard Little & S. Pascoe & Olivier Thébaud, 2014. "Risk versus Economic Performance in a Mixed Fishery," Post-Print hal-01134866, HAL.
- Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & Hoshino, Eriko, 2018. "Offsetting Externalities in Estimating MEY in Multispecies Fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 304-311.
- Brian Atkin & Martin Skitmore, 2008. "Editorial: stakeholder management in construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 549-552.
- Marttunen, Mika & Belton, Valerie & Lienert, Judit, 2018. "Are objectives hierarchy related biases observed in practice? A meta-analysis of environmental and energy applications of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 265(1), pages 178-194.
- Ahsan, Dewan & Pedersen, Soren & Bang Nielsen, Mathias Rohwer & Ovesen, Jacob, 2019. "Why does the offshore wind industry need standardized HSE management systems? An evidence from Denmark," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 691-700.
More about this item
Keywordsfishery management; small scale fisheries; rural livelihoods; Mesoamerican Barrier Reef; social-ecological systems; stakeholder analysis; resource systems;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:40-:d:299594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.