Stakeholder objective preferences in Australian Commonwealth managed fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirby, David Seán & Ward, Peter, 2014. "Standards for the effective management of fisheries bycatch," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 419-426.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:204:d:64957 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Stakeholder preferences towards the sustainable development of CDM projects: Lessons from biomass (rice husk) CDM project in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3591-3601, June.
- Pascoe, Sean & Doshi, Amar & Kovac, Mladen & Austin, Angelica, 2019. "Estimating coastal and marine habitat values by combining multi-criteria methods with choice experiments," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-1.
- Stephanie M. Sabbagh & Gordon M. Hickey, 2019. "Social Factors Affecting Sustainable Shark Conservation and Management in Belize," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Caichun Chai & Eilin Francis & Tiaojun Xiao, 2021. "Supply chain dynamics with assortative matching," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Gourguet, S. & Thébaud, O. & Dichmont, C. & Jennings, S. & Little, L.R. & Pascoe, S. & Deng, R.A. & Doyen, L., 2014.
"Risk versus economic performance in a mixed fishery,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 110-120.
- Luc Doyen & R. A Deng & C. M. Dichmont & Sophie Gourguet & S. Jennings & L. Richard Little & S. Pascoe & Olivier Thébaud, 2014. "Risk versus Economic Performance in a Mixed Fishery," Post-Print hal-01134866, HAL.
- Estévez, Rodrigo A. & Gelcich, Stefan, 2015. "Participative multi-criteria decision analysis in marine management and conservation: Research progress and the challenge of integrating value judgments and uncertainty," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-7.
- Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & Hoshino, Eriko, 2018. "Offsetting Externalities in Estimating MEY in Multispecies Fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 304-311.
- Caichun Chai & Eilin Francis & Tiaojun Xiao, 0. "Supply chain dynamics with assortative matching," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-28.
- Sean Pascoe & Toni Cannard & Natalie A. Dowling & Catherine M. Dichmont & Sian Breen & Tom Roberts & Rachel J. Pears & George M. Leigh, 2019. "Developing Harvest Strategies to Achieve Ecological, Economic and Social Sustainability in Multi-Sector Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Irena Bitunjac & Nikša Jajac & Ivan Katavić, 2016. "Decision Support to Sustainable Management of Bottom Trawl Fleet," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Marttunen, Mika & Belton, Valerie & Lienert, Judit, 2018. "Are objectives hierarchy related biases observed in practice? A meta-analysis of environmental and energy applications of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 265(1), pages 178-194.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple objectives Fisheries management Analytic hierarchy process Stakeholder preferences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:33:y:2009:i:5:p:750-758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.