From client to project stakeholders: a stakeholder mapping approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuomas Lappi & Harri Haapasalo & Kirsi Aaltonen, 2015. "Business Ecosystem Definition in Built Environment Using a Stakeholder Assessment Process," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(2), pages 111-129.
- Franco Caron, 2015. "Data management in project planning and control," International Journal of Data Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 42-57.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- Janssens, Frans J.G. & Ehren, Melanie C.M., 2016. "Toward a model of school inspections in a polycentric system," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 88-98.
- repec:mth:bmh888:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:30-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction; projects; clients; stakeholders; stakeholder mapping; project management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:21:y:2003:i:8:p:841-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.