From client to project stakeholders: a stakeholder mapping approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. M. M. Teo & M. Loosemore, 2001. "A theory of waste behaviour in the construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 741-751.
- Helen Lingard & Guinevere Gilbert & Peter Graham, 2001. "Improving solid waste reduction and recycling performance using goal setting and feedback," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 809-817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuomas Lappi & Harri Haapasalo & Kirsi Aaltonen, 2015. "Business Ecosystem Definition in Built Environment Using a Stakeholder Assessment Process," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(2), pages 111-129.
- Franco Caron, 2015. "Data management in project planning and control," International Journal of Data Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 42-57.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- Janssens, Frans J.G. & Ehren, Melanie C.M., 2016. "Toward a model of school inspections in a polycentric system," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 88-98.
- repec:mth:bmh888:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:30-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction; projects; clients; stakeholders; stakeholder mapping; project management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:21:y:2003:i:8:p:841-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .