Globalization and the Transformation of Political Attitude Structures at the Party Level in the Arab World: Insights from the Cases of Egypt and Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:revint:v:14:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11558-019-09344-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Kitschelt, 1992. "The Formation of Party Systems in East Central Europe," Politics & Society, , vol. 20(1), pages 7-50, March.
- Savina Gygli & Florian Haelg & Niklas Potrafke & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2018. "The KOF Globalisation Index - Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 7430, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Boyer, 2000. "The Political in the Era of Globalization and Finance: Focus on Some Régulation School Research," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 274-322, June.
- Henry,Clement Moore & Springborg,Robert, 2010. "Globalization and the Politics of Development in the Middle East," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521519397, Enero.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang & El-Said, Hamed, 2006.
"The economic and political determinants of IMF and world bank lending in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 247-270, February.
- J Harrigan & C Wang & H El-Said, 2004. "The Economic and Politics Determinants of IMF and World Bank Lending in the Middle East and North Africa," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0411, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. II," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(3), pages 219-246, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:171-189_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Gilat, 2004. "A model of political parties," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 250-277, April.
- David M. Olson, 1998. "Party Formation and Party System Consolidation in the New Democracies of Central Europe," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 46(3), pages 432-464, August.
- Henry,Clement Moore & Springborg,Robert, 2010. "Globalization and the Politics of Development in the Middle East," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521737449, Enero.
- repec:wly:amposc:v:58:y:2014:i:1:p:264-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marks, Gary & Wilson, Carole J., 2000. "The Past in the Present: A Cleavage Theory of Party Response to European Integration," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 433-459, July.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. I," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(2), pages 125-140, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:54:y:1960:i:02:p:406-427_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Warren Torgerson, 1952. "Multidimensional scaling: I. Theory and method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 17(4), pages 401-419, December.
- Zuckerman, Alan, 1975. "Political Cleavage: A Conceptual and Theoretical Analysis," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 231-248, April.
- Robert R. Kaufman & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2005. "Globalization, Domestic Politics and Social Spending in Latin," Public Economics 0504009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; political ideology; Arab world;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- P - Economic Systems
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsoctx:v:9:y:2019:i:1:p:24-:d:216294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.