Globalization, Domestic Politics and Social Spending in Latin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:93:y:1999:i:03:p:591-608_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2005.
"School quality and family background in Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 563-577, October.
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Checchi, 2003. "School Quality and Family Background in Italy," Working Papers 2003.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2003. "School Quality and Family Background in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Grasso, 2002.
"Una misurazione del benessere nelle Regioni italiane,"
41, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2002.
- Marco Grasso, 2004. "Una misurazione del benessere nelle regioni italiane," Public Economics 0406003, EconWPA.
- Jonathon M. Harris, "undated". "00-04 "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development."," GDAE Working Papers 00-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Dimensions of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 181-205, February.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/1601:y:2002:i:2:p:261 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. North, 1997. "Institutional Changes: A Framework of Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Klasen, Stephan, 2000. "Measuring Poverty and Deprivation in South Africa," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(1), pages 33-58, March.
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Charles Gore, 1997. "Irreducibly social goods and the informational basis of Amartya Sen's capability approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 235-250.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "Identifying the Effect of Education on Crime. Evidence from the Italian Regions," Working Papers 65, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Sudhir Anand & Amartya Sen, 2000. "The Income Component of the Human Development Index," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106.
- M. Qizilbash, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Concepts and Rankings," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 134-161.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Good and bad growth: The human development reports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-638, May.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 1996. "Capabilities, well-being and human development: A survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-162.
- Adeel Malik, 2002. "State of the Art in Governance Indicators," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Sen, Amartya, 1995. "Rationality and Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Grasso Marco, 2002. "Una misurazione del benessere nelle regioni italiane," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 261-292.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; social spending; fiscal discipline; Latin America; trade openness; social policy;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0504009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.