The Meaning of Health, Well-Being, and Quality of Life Perceived by Roma People in West Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:2:200-208_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Shin & D. Johnson, 1978. "Avowed happiness as an overall assessment of the quality of life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 475-492, March.
- Albrecht, Gary L. & Devlieger, Patrick J., 1999. "The disability paradox: high quality of life against all odds," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(8), pages 977-988, April.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.300702_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Eid & Ed Diener, 2004. "Global Judgments of Subjective Well-Being: Situational Variability and Long-Term Stability," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 245-277, February.
- Harris, Ricci & Tobias, Martin & Jeffreys, Mona & Waldegrave, Kiri & Karlsen, Saffron & Nazroo, James, 2006. "Racism and health: The relationship between experience of racial discrimination and health in New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1428-1441, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRoma people; health perceptions; quality of life; well-being; qualitative research;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- P - Economic Systems
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsoctx:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:243-260:d:26388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.