Avowed happiness as an overall assessment of the quality of life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, January.
- John E. Wagner & Steven C. Deller, 1998. "Measuring the Effects of Economic Diversity on Growth and Stability," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(4), pages 541-556.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- McGranahan, David A., 1999. "Natural Amenities Drive Rural Population Change," Agricultural Economics Reports 33955, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gunderson, Ronald J. & Ng, Pin T., 2005. "Analyzing the Effects of Amenities, Quality of Life Attributes and Tourism on Regional Economic Performance using Regression Quantiles," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
- Graves, Philip E., 1980. "Migration and climate," MPRA Paper 19916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dejian Lai, 2000. "Temporal Analysis of Human Development Indicators: Principal Component Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 331-366, September.
- Ledyard Tucker & Raymond Koopman & Robert Linn, 1969. "Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 34(4), pages 421-459, December.
- Valentin Rousson & Theo Gasser, 2004. "Simple component analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(4), pages 539-555.
- Michael Browne, 1968. "A comparison of factor analytic techniques," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(3), pages 267-334, September.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Bao, Shuming, 1998. "The Role of Local School Quality in Rural Employment and Population Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1), pages 81-102, Summer.
- Robert Linn, 1968. "A monte carlo approach to the number of factors problem," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Graves, Philip E., 1976. "A reexamination of migration, economic opportunity, and the quality of life," MPRA Paper 19918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:5:y:1978:i:1:p:475-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .