Subjective and objective indicators of regional quality of life in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M. & Shell, Karl, 1972. "The Economic Theory of Price Indices," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122577505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1973. "The Economics of Product Safety," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 3-28, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine S. Bailly, 1987. "Les indicateurs sociaux: des mesures objectives des sciences dures aux évaluations subjectives des sciences molles," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(III), pages 341-351, September.
- Thomas Liebig & Patrick A. Puhani & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2007.
"Taxation And Internal Migration-Evidence From The Swiss Census Using Community-Level Variation In Income Tax Rates,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 807-836.
- Liebig, Thomas & Puhani, Patrick A. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2006. "Taxation and Internal Migration: Evidence from the Swiss Census Using Community-Level Variation in Income Tax Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 2374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liebig, Thomas & Puhani, Patrick A. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2006. "Taxation And Internal Migration - Evidence From The Swiss Census Using Community-Level Variation In Income Tax Rates," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-348, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:12:y:1983:i:4:p:337-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .