On the Capital Allocation Problem for a New Coherent Risk Measure in Collective Risk Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erel, Isil & Myers, Stewart C. & Read, James A., 2015. "A theory of risk capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 620-635.
- Loisel, Stéphane & Trufin, Julien, 2014.
"Properties of a risk measure derived from the expected area in red,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, pages 191-199.
- Stéphane Loisel & Julien Trufin, 2014. "Properties of a risk measure derived from the expected area in red," Post-Print hal-00870224, HAL.
- Biffis, Enrico & Kyprianou, Andreas E., 2010. "A note on scale functions and the time value of ruin for Lévy insurance risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 85-91, February.
- Cheridito, Patrick & Delbaen, Freddy & Kupper, Michael, 2004. "Coherent and convex monetary risk measures for bounded càdlàg processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Patrick Cheridito & Freddy Delbaen & Michael Kupper, 2005. "Coherent and convex monetary risk measures for unbounded càdlàg processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 369-387, July.
- Dhaene, J. & Henrard, L. & Landsman, Z. & Vandendorpe, A. & Vanduffel, S., 2008. "Some results on the CTE-based capital allocation rule," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 855-863, April.
- Michael Kalkbrener, 2009. "An axiomatic characterization of capital allocations of coherent risk measures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(8), pages 961-965.
- Tsanakas, Andreas, 2009. "To split or not to split: Capital allocation with convex risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 268-277, April.
- Fischer, T., 2003. "Risk capital allocation by coherent risk measures based on one-sided moments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Jan Dhaene & Andreas Tsanakas & Emiliano A. Valdez & Steven Vanduffel, 2012. "Optimal Capital Allocation Principles," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Kim, Joseph H.T. & Hardy, Mary R., 2009. "A capital allocation based on a solvency exchange option," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 357-366, June.
- Lemaire, Jean, 1984. "An Application of Game Theory: Cost Allocation," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 61-81, April.
- Tsanakas, Andreas, 2004. "Dynamic capital allocation with distortion risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-243, October.
- Julien Trufin & Hansjoerg Albrecher & Michel M Denuit, 2011. "Properties of a Risk Measure Derived from Ruin Theory," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 36(2), pages 174-188, December.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mnb:finrev:v:16:y:2017:i:3:p:74-97 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscapital allocation; Euler allocation method; coherent risk measures; Lévy insurance processes; risk measures on the space of stochastic processes;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:30-:d:76031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.