Plato as a Game Theorist towards an International Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D., 2008. "Values and institutions as determinants of entrepreneurship in ancient Athens," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 205-230, August.
- Bitros & G.C. & Economou & E.M.L. & Kyriazis & N.C., 2020. "Democracy and Money: Lessons for Today from Athens in Classical Times," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 3-5.
- Acton, Peter, 2014. "Poiesis: Manufacturing in Classical Athens," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199335930.
- Paul S. Adler, 2001. "Market, Hierarchy, and Trust: The Knowledge Economy and the Future of Capitalism," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 215-234, April.
- Economou, Emmanouil M. L. & Kyriazis, Nicholas C., 2017. "The emergence and the evolution of property rights in ancient Greece," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 53-77, March.
- Alain Bresson, 2016. "The Making of the Ancient Greek Economy: Institutions, Markets, and Growth in the City-States," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10376.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Emmanouil-Marios L. Economou & Nicholas C. Kyriazis & Nikolaos A. Kyriazis, 2021. "Money Decentralization under Direct Democracy Procedures. The Case of Classical Athens," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Emmanouil M. L. Economou & Nikolaos A. Kyriazis, 2021. "Achieving Sustainable Financial Transactions under Regimes without a Central Bank—An Intertemporal Comparison," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-13, January.
- Jacqueline Fendt, 2013. "Lost in Translation? On Mind and Matter in Management Research," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(2), pages 21582440134, May.
- Isabel Miralles & Domenico Dentoni & Stefano Pascucci, 2017. "Understanding the organization of sharing economy in agri-food systems: evidence from alternative food networks in Valencia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(4), pages 833-854, December.
- Sulin Ba & Jan Stallaert & Andrew B. Whinston, 2001. "Research Commentary: Introducing a Third Dimension in Information Systems Design—The Case for Incentive Alignment," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 225-239, September.
- Shamim, Saqib & Zeng, Jing & Khan, Zaheer & Zia, Najam Ul, 2020. "Big data analytics capability and decision making performance in emerging market firms: The role of contractual and relational governance mechanisms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Per Erik Eriksson & Ossi Pesamaa, 2007. "Modelling procurement effects on cooperation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 893-901.
- Martine Gadille & Alena Siarheyeva, 2014.
"Limits to the construction of a community-based open innovation network and implications for specialisation of a small urban area,"
International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 152-172.
- Martine Gadille & Alena Siarheyeva, 2014. "Limits to the construction of a community-based open innovation network and implications for specialisation of a small urban area," Post-Print hal-02094453, HAL.
- Wang Donni, 2017. "Labor and Democracy: The Homo Faber and The Self-Governing Citizen in Ancient Greece," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-19, December.
- Deirdre Nansen McCloskey, 2016. "The great enrichment: a humanistic and social scientific account," Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(1), pages 6-18, March.
- Ranjith Appuhami & Sujatha Perera & Hector Perera, 2011. "Management Controls in Public–Private Partnerships: An Analytical Framework," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 64-79, March.
- Federica Carugati & Josiah Ober & Barry R. Weingast, 2019. "Is development uniquely modern? Ancient Athens on the doorstep," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 29-47, October.
- Esther Calderon-Monge & Ivan Pastor-Sanz, 2017. "Effects of Contract and Trust on Franchisor Performance," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 11(4), December.
- Ljunge, Martin & Stenkula, Mikael, 2021.
"Fertile soil for intrapreneurship: impartial institutions and human capital,"
Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 489-508, June.
- Ljunge, Martin & Stenkula, Mikael, 2020. "Fertile Soil for Intrapreneurship: Impartial Institutions and Human Capital," Working Paper Series 1368, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastasios D., 2009. "Character, knowledge and skills in ancient Greek education: Lessons for today’s policy makers," MPRA Paper 18012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCannon, Bryan C., 2010. "Homicide trials in Classical Athens," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 46-51, March.
- Gangl, Katharina & van Dijk, Wilco W. & van Dijk, Eric & Hofmann, Eva, 2020. "Building versus maintaining a perceived confidence-based tax climate: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Kyriazis, Nicholas & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2012. "Property rights and democratic values in Bronze Age and Archaic Greece," MPRA Paper 42399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bill McEvily & Vincenzo Perrone & Akbar Zaheer, 2003. "Trust as an Organizing Principle," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 91-103, February.
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios, 2011. "The egalitarian battlefield: Reflections on the origins of majority rule in archaic Greece," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-103, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPlato; fairness; commercial transactions; international trade; game theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jjrfmx:v:14:y:2021:i:3:p:115-:d:514050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.