Pathways Improving Compliance with Preventive Behaviors during the Remission Period of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rachel M. Gisselquist & Andrea Vaccaro, 2021. "COVID-19 and the state," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guanghua Han & Simin Yan, 2019. "Does Food Safety Risk Perception Affect the Public’s Trust in Their Government? An Empirical Study on a National Survey in China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(11), pages 1-15, May.
- Nunkoo, Robin & Smith, Stephen L.J., 2013. "Political economy of tourism: Trust in government actors, political support, and their determinants," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 120-132.
- Catherine Mei Ling Wong & Olivia Jensen, 2020. "The paradox of trust: perceived risk and public compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic in Singapore," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1021-1030, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Farmaki, Anna & Altinay, Levent & Botterill, David & Hilke, Sarina, 2015. "Politics and sustainable tourism: The case of Cyprus," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 178-190.
- Luo, Fen & Moyle, Brent D. & Bao, Jigang & Zhong, Yongde, 2016. "The role of institutions in the production of space for tourism: National Forest Parks in China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 47-55.
- Daicia Price & Tore Bonsaksen & Mary Ruffolo & Janni Leung & Vivian Chiu & Hilde Thygesen & Mariyana Schoultz & Amy Ostertun Geirdal, 2021. "Perceived Trust in Public Authorities Nine Months after the COVID-19 Outbreak: A Cross-National Study," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Salesi, Vinolia Kilinaivoni & Kan Tsui, Wai Hong & Fu, Xiaowen & Gilbey, Andrew, 2022. "Stakeholder perceptions of the impacts of aviation subsidies in the South Pacific Region," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Lavandoski, Joice & Albino Silva, João & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso, 2014. "Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Kent Schroeder, 2015. "Cultural Values and Sustainable Tourism Governance in Bhutan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Nunkoo, Robin, 2015. "Tourism development and trust in local government," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 623-634.
- Giuseppina Elena Cipriani & Massimo Bartoli & Martina Amanzio, 2021. "Are Sleep Problems Related to Psychological Distress in Healthy Aging during the COVID-19 Pandemic? A Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(20), pages 1-17, October.
- Walid Gani, 2021. "The causal relationship between corruption and irresponsible behavior in the time of COVID‐19: Evidence from Tunisia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(S1), pages 165-176, April.
- Kalyan Bhandari, 2019. "International development ideology and two tourism policies of Nepal," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 37(3), pages 558-576, May.
- Bojie Wang & Siyuan He & Qingwen Min & Feng Cui & Guoping Wang, 2021. "Influence of Residents’ Perception of Tourism’s Impact on Supporting Tourism Development in a GIAHS Site: The Mediating Role of Perceived Justice and Community Identity," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-17, September.
- Sinclair-Maragh, Gaunette & Gursoy, Dogan, 2015. "Imperialism and tourism: The case of developing island countries," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 143-158.
- Shahrukh Khalid & Muhammad Shakil Ahmad & T. Ramayah & Jinsoo Hwang & Insin Kim, 2019. "Community Empowerment and Sustainable Tourism Development: The Mediating Role of Community Support for Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-14, November.
- María Ángeles Plaza-Mejía & Nuria Porras-Bueno & David Flores-Ruiz, 2020. "The Jungle of Support: What Do We Really Mean When We Say “Residents’ Support”?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-27, September.
- Jiaping Zhang & Zhiyong Cai & Mingwang Cheng & Huirong Zhang & Heng Zhang & Zhongkun Zhu, 2019. "Association of Internet Use with Attitudes Toward Food Safety in China: A Cross-Sectional Study," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(21), pages 1-19, October.
- Adongo, Raymond & (Sam) Kim, Seongseop & Elliot, Statia, 2019. "“Give and take”: A social exchange perspective on festival stakeholder relations," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 42-57.
- Zuo, Bing & Gursoy, Dogan & Wall, Geoffrey, 2017. "Residents’ support for red tourism in China: The moderating effect of central government," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 51-63.
- Le Thanh Tam & Huong Xuan Ho & Dong Phong Nguyen & Arun Elias & Angelina Nhat Hanh Le, 2021. "Receptivity of Governmental Communication and Its Effectiveness During COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency in Vietnam: A Qualitative Study," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 22(1), pages 45-64, June.
- Khan Zaibunnisa & Masood Fazeelat & Khan Mubashir Ali, 2021. "Tourism Impact Dimensions, Residents’ Quality of Life and Support for Tourism in Hunza Valley, Pakistan," European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, Sciendo, vol. 11(2), pages 195-209, December.
- Hao Zhang & Ye Duan & Zenglin Han, 2021. "Research on Spatial Patterns and Sustainable Development of Rural Tourism Destinations in the Yellow River Basin of China," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-24, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCOVID-19; risk perception; compliance with preventive behaviors; fear; anxiety; political trust; government dependency; dispositional optimism;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijerp:v:18:y:2021:i:7:p:3512-:d:525648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.