The paradox of trust: perceived risk and public compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Behavioral issues > Trust
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Micah & Straughan, Paulin Tay & Cheong, Grace, 2022. "Information trust and COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy amongst middle-aged and older adults in Singapore: A latent class analysis Approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 296(C).
- Chunhui Zheng & Jia Zhang & Lili Qian & Yuling Zhang, 2022. "Risk, Obligation, and Public Noncompliance with Mobility Directives in China during the COVID-19 Pandemic," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Tomer Mevorach & Jonathan Cohen & Alan Apter, 2021. "Keep Calm and Stay Safe: The Relationship between Anxiety and Other Psychological Factors, Media Exposure and Compliance with COVID-19 Regulations," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(6), pages 1-13, March.
- Walid Gani, 2021. "The causal relationship between corruption and irresponsible behavior in the time of COVID‐19: Evidence from Tunisia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(S1), pages 165-176, April.
- Tine Bizjak & Davor Kontić & Branko Kontić, 2022. "Practical Opportunities to Improve the Impact of Health Risk Assessment on Environmental and Public Health Decisions," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(7), pages 1-18, April.
- Moran Bodas & Bruria Adini & Eli Jaffe & Arielle Kaim & Kobi Peleg, 2022. "Lockdown Efficacy in Controlling the Spread of COVID-19 May Be Waning Due to Decline in Public Compliance, Especially among Unvaccinated Individuals: A Cross-Sectional Study in Israel," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(9), pages 1-11, April.
- Jingjing Wang & Nanyue Rao & Buxin Han, 2021. "Pathways Improving Compliance with Preventive Behaviors during the Remission Period of the COVID-19 Pandemic," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(7), pages 1-12, March.
- Le Thanh Tam & Huong Xuan Ho & Dong Phong Nguyen & Arun Elias & Angelina Nhat Hanh Le, 2021. "Receptivity of Governmental Communication and Its Effectiveness During COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency in Vietnam: A Qualitative Study," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 22(1), pages 45-64, June.
- Gianna Gayle Amul & Michael Ang & Diya Kraybill & Suan Ee Ong & Joanne Yoong, 2022. "Responses to COVID‐19 in Southeast Asia: Diverse Paths and Ongoing Challenges," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 17(1), pages 90-110, January.
- Daicia Price & Tore Bonsaksen & Mary Ruffolo & Janni Leung & Vivian Chiu & Hilde Thygesen & Mariyana Schoultz & Amy Ostertun Geirdal, 2021. "Perceived Trust in Public Authorities Nine Months after the COVID-19 Outbreak: A Cross-National Study," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Ben Davies & Fanny Lalot & Linus Peitz & Maria S. Heering & Hilal Ozkececi & Jacinta Babaian & Kaya Davies Hayon & Jo Broadwood & Dominic Abrams, 2021. "Changes in political trust in Britain during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020: integrated public opinion evidence and implications," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jriskr:v:23:y:2020:i:7-8:p:1021-1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJRR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJRR20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.