Drivers of Growth in the Travel and Tourism Industry in Malaysia: A Geweke Causality Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calderon, Cesar & Liu, Lin, 2003.
"The direction of causality between financial development and economic growth,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 321-334, October.
- César Calderón & Lin Liu, 2002. "The Direction of Causality Between Financial Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 184, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nanthakumar, Loganathan & Ibrahim, Yahaya & Harun, Madzli, 2007. "Tourism Development Policy, Strategic Alliances and Impact of Consumer Price Index on Tourist Arrivals: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 25376, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2007.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- A. Özlem Önder & Aykan Candemir & Neşe Kumral, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of International Tourism Demand: The Case of Izmir," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 1525-1533, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan Agha Muhanad & Elena B. Gafforova, 2019. "Strategic entrepreneurship: A management method for improving the performance of small and medium-sized tourism enterprises (SMTEs)," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 25-35, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGeweke causality; economic growth; travel and tourism; Malaysia; competitiveness;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F - International Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jecomi:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:3-:d:64547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.