Local and Regional Management Approaches for the Redesign of Local Development: A Case Study of Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavros Kalogiannidis & Ermelinda Toska & Fotios Chatzitheodoridis & Dimitrios Kalfas, 2022. "Using School Systems as a Hub for Risk and Disaster Management: A Case Study of Greece," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-18, April.
- Ladislav Mura & Zuzana Hajduová, 2021. "Measuring efficiency by using selected determinants in regional SMEs," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 8(3), pages 487-503, March.
- Dimitris Ballas & Danny Dorling & Benjamin Hennig, 2017. "Analysing the regional geography of poverty, austerity and inequality in Europe: a human cartographic perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 174-185, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michal Hrivnák & Peter Moritz & Marcela Chreneková, 2021. "What Kept the Boat Afloat? Sustainability of Employment in Knowledge-Intensive Sectors Due to Government Measures during COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-21, July.
- Howard, Mickey & Böhm, Steffen & Eatherley, Dan, 2022. "Systems resilience and SME multilevel challenges: A place-based conceptualization of the circular economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 757-768.
- Seyed Peyman Asadi & Ahmad Jafari Samimi, 2019. "Lagging-behind Areas as a Challenge to the Regional Development Strategy: What Insights can New and Evolutionary Economic Geography Offer?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1923, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2019.
- Ilya Kashnitsky & Joop De Beer & Leo Van Wissen, 2021.
"Unequally ageing regions of Europe: Exploring the role of urbanization,"
Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 75(2), pages 221-237, May.
- Kashnitsky, Ilya & de Beer, Joop & van Wissen, Leo, 2020. "Unequally ageing regions of Europe: Exploring the role of urbanization," OSF Preprints hj28v, Center for Open Science.
- Péter Faragó & Krisztina Gálos & Dávid Fekete, 2022. "Elements of Divergence in Urbanization between Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the Core of the Continent," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Blackaby, David H. & Drinkwater, Stephen & Robinson, Catherine, 2020.
"Regional Variations in the Brexit Vote: Causes and Potential Consequences,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13579, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Blackaby & Stephen Drinkwater & Catherine Robinson, 2020. "Regional Variations in the Brexit Vote: Causes and Potential Consequences," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2018, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Simona Iammarino & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2019.
"Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 273-298.
- Iammarino, Simona & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2018. "Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona Iammarino & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2018. "Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1817, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2018.
- Iammarino, Simona & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2019. "Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87491, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Iñaki Permanyer & Nicolai Suppa, 2022.
"Racing ahead or lagging behind? Territorial cohesion in human development around the globe,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(12), pages 2086-2101, December.
- IÃ±aki Permanyer & Nicolai Suppa, 2021. "Racing ahead or lagging behind? Territorial cohesion in human development around the globe," Working Papers 569, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Boris Rumanko & Jana Kozáková & Mária Urbánová & Monika Hudáková, 2021. "Family Business as a Bearer of Social Sustainability in Multinationals-Case of Slovakia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-25, July.
- Alberto Díaz Dapena & Esteban Fernández Vázquez & Fernando Rubiera Morollón & Ana Viñuela, 2021. "Mapping poverty at the local level in Europe: A consistent spatial disaggregation of the AROPE indicator for France, Spain, Portugal and the United Kingdom," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 63-81, February.
- Stavros Kalogiannidis & Dimitrios Kalfas & Fotios Chatzitheodoridis & Olympia Papaevangelou, 2022. "Role of Crop-Protection Technologies in Sustainable Agricultural Productivity and Management," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-21, September.
- Colagrossi, Marco & Karagiannis, Stelios & Raab, Roman, 2019. "The Median Voter Takes it All: Preferences for Redistribution and Income Inequality in the EU-28," Working Papers 2019-06, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Veit Bachmann & Sami Moisio, 2020. "Towards a constructive critical geopolitics â€“ Inspirations from the Frankfurt School of critical theory," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 38(2), pages 251-268, March.
- David Burgalassi & Chiara Agnoletti & Leonardo Piccini, 2019. "Polycentricity and regional development: an analytical framework and some evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 2019/249, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Iveta Šimberová & Antonín Korauš & David Schüller & Lenka Smolíkova & Jarmila Straková & Jan Váchal, 2022. "Threats and Opportunities in Digital Transformation in SMEs from the Perspective of Sustainability: A Case Study in the Czech Republic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-17, March.
- Stavros Kalogiannidis & Dimitrios Kalfas & Efstratios Loizou & Fotios Chatzitheodoridis, 2022. "Forestry Bioeconomy Contribution on Socioeconomic Development: Evidence from Greece," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-22, November.
- Ján Dobrovič & Veronika Čabinová & Peter Gallo & Petra Partlová & Jan Váchal & Beáta Balogová & Jozef Orgonáš, 2021. "Application of the DEA Model in Tourism SMEs: An Empirical Study from Slovakia in the Context of Business Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-19, July.
- Kashnitsky, Ilya, 2020. "Changing regional inequalities in ageing across Europe," OSF Preprints 6m4kg, Center for Open Science.
- Dimitris Ballas & Ilias Thanis, 2022. "Exploring the Geography of Subjective Happiness in Europe During the Years of the Economic Crisis: A Multilevel Modelling Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 164(1), pages 105-137, November.
More about this item
Keywordslocal government; regional development; local development; redesign; Greece;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jadmsc:v:12:y:2022:i:2:p:69-:d:835113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.