Shareholder Wealth Effects of Equity Issues in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Rights Offerings in Greece
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groen-Xu, Moqi & Massa, Massimo & Mataigne, Virginie & Vermaelen, Theo, 2017. "Choices in Equity Finance A Global Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massa, Massimo & Vermaelen, Theo & Xu, Moqi, 2013.
"Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: a global perspective,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Massimo Massa & Theo Vermaelen & Moqi Xu, 2013. "Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: A global perspective," FMG Discussion Papers dp727, Financial Markets Group.
- Adaoglu, Cahit, 2006. "Market reaction to "unsweetened" and "sweetened" rights offerings in an emerging European stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 249-268, July.
- Marisetty, Vijaya B. & Marsden, Alastair & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2008. "Price reaction to rights issues in the Indian capital market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 316-340, June.
- Madhuri Malhotra & M. Thenmozhi & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy, 2011.
"Evidence on Changes in Time Varying Volatility around Bonus and Rights Issue Announcements,"
2011-061, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Malhotra & M Thenmozhi & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy, 2012. "Evidence on Changes in Time Varying Volatility around Bonus and Rights Issue Announcements," Working Papers id:4728, eSocialSciences.
- Wang, Junbo & Wei, K.C. John & Pruitt, Stephen W., 2006. "An analysis of the share price and accounting performance of rights offerings in China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Marsden, Alastair, 2000. "Shareholder wealth effects of rights issues: Evidence from the New Zealand capital market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 419-442, July.
- Bozos, Konstantinos & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2011. "Forecasting the value effect of seasoned equity offering announcements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 418-427, October.
- Pastor-Llorca, Maria Jesus & Martin-Ugedo, Juan Francisco, 2004. "Long-run performance of Spanish seasoned equity issues with rights," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 191-215.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Opposites attract: The case of Greek and Turkish financial markets," ZEI Working Papers B 06-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Consuelo Riaño Gil & Francisco Javier Ruiz Cabestre & Rafael Santamaría Aquilué, 2004. "Formación de precios de suscripción en el mercado bursátil español: algunas consideraciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 141-191, January.
- Nikolaos G. Theriou & Vassilios P. Aggelidis & Dimitrios I. Maditinos & Željko Ševic, 2010. "Testing the relation between beta and returns in the Athens stock exchange," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1043-1056, October.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter, 2003.
"Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Kabir, M.R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2000. "Can the Stock Market anticipate Future Operating Performance? Evidence from Equity Rights Issues," Discussion Paper 2000-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kabir, R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2002. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-102-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Malhotra, Madhuri Malhotra & M., Thenmozhi & Gopalaswamy, Arun Kumar, 2012. "Liquidity changes around bonus and rights issue announcements: Evidence from manufacturing and service sectors in India," MPRA Paper 41216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onur Arugaslan & Louise Miller, 2006. "On the Conditioning of the Financial Market’s Reaction to Seasoned Equity Offerings," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 141-154, Jul-Dec.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:tsangarakis. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.