Indexed bonds as an aid to monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicia H. Munnell & Joseph B. Grolnic, 1986. "Should the U.S. government issue index bonds?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-21.
- Thomas M. Hymphrey, 1974. "The concept of indexation in the history of economic thought," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 1-16.
- Woodward, G Thomas, 1990. "The Real Thing: A Dynamic Profile of the Term Structure of Real Interest Rates and Inflation Expectations in the United Kingdom, 1982-89," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 373-398, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1993.
"Interest rate policy and the inflation scare problem: 1979-1992,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1993. "Interest rate policy and the inflation scare problem: 1979-1992," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-24.
- Soderlind, Paul & Svensson, Lars, 1997.
"New techniques to extract market expectations from financial instruments,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 383-429, October.
- Söderlind, Paul & Svensson, Lars E.O., 1996. "New Techniques to Extract Market expectations from Financial Instruments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 142, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Paul Soderlind & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1997. "New Techniques to Extract Market Expectations from Financial Instruments," NBER Working Papers 5877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söderlind, Paul & Svensson, Lars E O, 1997. "New Techniques to Extract Market Expectations from Financial Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soderlind, P & Svensson, L-E-O, 1996. "New Techniques to Extract Market Expectations from Financial Instruments," Papers 621, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Söderlind, Paul & Svensson, Lars E.O., 1997. "New Techniques to Extract Market Expectations from Financial Instruments," Seminar Papers 621, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1993. "A quantity theory framework for monetary policy," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 35-48.
- Robert Darin & Robert L. Hetzel, 1995. "An empirical measure of the real rate of interest," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 17-47.
- Thomas Mayer, 1998. "Indexed Bonds And Heterogeneous Agents," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 77-84, January.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1996. "Long-term interest rates and inflation: a Fisherian approach," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 21-36.
- Andreas Reschreiter, 2010.
"Indexed bonds and revisions of inflation expectations,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 537-554, October.
- Reschreiter, Andreas, 2006. "Indexed Bonds and Revisions of Inflation Expectations," Economics Series 199, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007.
"Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective,"
0705, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a Central Bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 62, European Central Bank.
- Ben Watt & Michael Reddell, 1997. "Some perspectives on inflation-indexed bonds," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 60, December.
- Bell, David N.F. & Levin, Eric J. & Wright, Robert E., 1997. "Indexed Bonds, Expected Inflation and Tax Clientele Bias," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 315-320, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Treasury bonds ; Indexation (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1992:i:jan:p:13-23:n:v.78no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.