Are pensions worth the cost?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicia H. Munnell & Joseph B. Grolnic, 1986. "Should the U.S. government issue index bonds?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-21.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Frederick O. Yohn, 1991. "What is the impact of pensions on saving?," Working Papers 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard Hughes, 2001. "The Cost and Distribution of Tax Expenditure on Occupational Pensions in Ireland," Papers WP139, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gerard Hughes, 2002. "Private Pensions and Equity in Ireland and the U.K," Papers WP142, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:489-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1996. "Can studies of application denials and mortgage defaults uncover taste-based discrimination?," Working Papers 96-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Callan, Tim & O'Connell, Philip J., 2012. "Analysing Pensions: Modelling and Policy Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS29.
- Callan, Tim & van de Ven, Justin & Keane, Claire & O'Connell, Philip J., 2012.
"A Framework for Pension Policy Analysis in Ireland: PENMOD, a Dynamic Simulation Model,"
Book Chapters,in: Callan, Tim (ed.), Analysing Pensions: Modelling and Policy Issues, pages 43-101
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Van de Ven, Justin, 2011. "A Framework for Pension Policy Analysis in Ireland: PENMOD, a Dynamic Simulation Model," Papers WP400, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:91-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.