Public investment and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. Tatom, 1991. "Public capital and private sector performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-15.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1990. "Why is infrastructure important?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 21-68.
- WILLIAM E. Cullison, 1993. "Saving Measures As Economic Growth Indicators," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 1-8, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005.
"The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 533-558, August.
- Kamps, Christophe, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B., 2004.
"Public education expenditures and growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 583-605.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1998. "The Evolution of Modern Educational Systems: Technical Vs. General Education, Distributional Conflict and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vladimir Kuhl Teles & Joaquim Andrade, 2008.
"Public investment in basic education and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 352-364, September.
- Vladimir Kühl Teles & Joaquim P. Andrade, 2004. "Public Investment In Basic Education And Economic Growth," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 040, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Teles, Vladimir Kuhl & Andrade, Joaquim Pinto de, 2010. "Public investment in basic education and economic growth," Textos para discussão 230, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Makuyana, Garikai & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2017. "Public and private investment and economic growth in South Africa:An empirical investigation," Working Papers 22005, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Lingaraj MALLICK & Pradeep Kumar DAS & Kalandi Charan PRADHAN, 2016. "Impact of educational expenditure on economic growth in major Asian countries: Evidence from econometric analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, pages 173-186.
- Glass, Anthony, 2009. "Government expenditure on public order and safety, economic growth and private investment: Empirical evidence from the United States," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-37, March.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013.
"On The Economic Effects Of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey Of The International Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment: A survey of the international evidence," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment:A survey of the international evidence," Working Papers 108, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Brage-Ardao, Ruben, 2013. "The productivity of transport infrastructure investment: A meta-analysis of empirical evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 695-706.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:60-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makuyana, Garikai & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2016. "Public and private investment and economic growth in Zimbabwe: An empirical test," Working Papers 21378, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:13-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Aldonat Beyzatlar & Müge Karacal & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "The Granger-Causality between Transportation and GDP: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 1203, Izmir University of Economics.
- Makuyana, Garikai & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2016. "Public and private investment and economic growth in Zambia: A dynamic approach," Working Papers 21377, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Escobar-Posada, Rolando A. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2015.
"Long-run growth and welfare in a two sector endogenous growth model with productive and non-productive government expenditure,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 218-234.
- Lee, Inkoo & Park, Sang Soo, 2015. "The law of one price revisited: How do goods market frictions generate large and volatile price deviations?," MPRA Paper 66470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment spending policy ; Infrastructure (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1993:i:fall:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .