What's happening in manufacturing: "survey says..."
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bell & Theodore M. Crone, 1986. "Charting the course of the economy: what can local manufacturers tell us?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 3-16.
- Batchelor, R A, 1986. "Quantitative v. Qualitative Measures of Inflation Expectations," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(2), pages 99-120, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Michael E. Trebing, 2008. "What does the Philadelphia Fed's Business Outlook Survey say about local activity?," Research Rap Special Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Dec.
- R?diger Bachmann & Steffen Elstner & Eric R. Sims, 2013.
"Uncertainty and Economic Activity: Evidence from Business Survey Data,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 217-249, April.
- Steffen Elstner & Eric Sims & Ruediger Bachmann, 2010. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: Evidence from Business Survey Data," 2010 Meeting Papers 614, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric R. Sims, 2012. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: Evidence from Business Survey Data," Working Papers 014, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Steffen Elstner & Eric R. Sims, 2010. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: Evidence from Business Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 16143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeshi Kimura, 2009. "Financial Constraints and Firms' Pricing Decisions," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 09-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Canas, Jesus & Kerr, Emily, 2014. "Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: survey methodology and performance," Working Papers 1416, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve District; 3rd ; Manufactures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1998:i:sep:p:15-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.