Do education and training lead to faster growth in cities?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 10 Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574|
Web page: http://www.philadelphiafed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.phil.frb.org/publicaffairs/pubs/index.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward L. Glaeser & David C. Mare, 1994.
"Cities and Skills,"
NBER Working Papers
4728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 1993. "Highways and education: the road to productivity?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 21-31.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-94-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1990.
"Human capital and endogenous growth: evidence from Taiwan,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
90-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1994. "Human capital and endogenous growth evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, August.
- Henderson, Vernon, 1997.
"Externalities and Industrial Development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 449-470, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1995:i:jan:p:15-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.