Do education and training lead to faster growth in cities?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 10 Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574|
Web page: http://www.philadelphiafed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.phil.frb.org/publicaffairs/pubs/index.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1994.
"Human capital and endogenous growth evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, August.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1990. "Human capital and endogenous growth: evidence from Taiwan," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 90-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Mare, David C, 2001. "Cities and Skills," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David C. Mare, 1994. "Cities and Skills," NBER Working Papers 4728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, Vernon, 1997. "Externalities and Industrial Development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 449-470, November.
- J. Vernon Henderson, 1994. "Externalities and Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 4730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-94-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald A. Carlino, 1993. "Highways and education: the road to productivity?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 21-31. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)