The financial plumbing of the GCF Repo® Service
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills Jr., David C. & Nesmith, Travis D., 2008.
"Risk and concentration in payment and securities settlement systems,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 542-553, April.
- David C. Mills & Travis D. Nesmith, 2007. "Risk and concentration in payment and securities settlement systems," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-62, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Brian Begalle & Antoine Martin & James McAndrews & Susan McLaughlin, 2016.
"The Risk Of Fire Sales In The Tri-Party Repo Market,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 513-530, July.
- Brian Begalle & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews & Susan McLaughlin, 2013. "The risk of fire sales in the tri-party repo market," Staff Reports 616, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial intermediation; GCF Repo; tri-party repo reforms;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:00025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.