Avoiding significant monetary policy mistakes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prescott, Edward C., 1986.
"Theory ahead of business-cycle measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-44, January.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2004.
"Deflation and Depression: Is There an Empirical Link?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 99-103, May.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2004. "Deflation and depression: is there an empirical link?," Staff Report 331, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick Kehoe, 2004. "Deflation and Depression: Is There and Empirical Link?," NBER Working Papers 10268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1988. "Economic fluctuations without shocks to fundamentals; or, does the stock market dance to its own music?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 8-24.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2003. "Friedman's monetary framework: some lessons," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 207-214.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003.
"Putting "M" back in monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1217-1264.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003. "Putting 'M' back in Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003. "Putting "M" back in monetary policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 761, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John C. Williams, 2003. "Simple rules for monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 1-12.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2003. "On the welfare gains of eliminating a small likelihood of economic crises: A case for stabilization policies?," Working Papers 03-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2002.
"Monetary policy and real stabilization,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 261-312.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Real Stabilization," Working Papers 119, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Real Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 9486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiley Michael T., 2003.
"An Analytical Approach to the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles and the Benefit from Activist Monetary Policy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2001. "An analytical approach to the welfare cost of business cycles and the benefit from activist monetary policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jane E. Ihrig & Jaime R. Marquez, 2003. "An empirical analysis of inflation in OECD countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 765, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miller, Preston J., 1993. "Optimal income tax in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 443-465, May.
- repec:pri:cepsud:83svensson is not listed on IDEAS
- George T. McCandless & Warren E. Weber, 1995. "Some monetary facts," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William C. Whitesell, 2005. "An inflation goal with multiple reference measures," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-62, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:2004:i:dec:p:2-9:n:v.28no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.