Dimensions of inequality: facts on the U.S. distributions of earnings, income, and wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 1996. "Life-Cycle Economies and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(3), pages 465-489.
- John C. Weicher, 1995. "Changes in the distribution of wealth: increasing inequality?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 5-23.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Castañeda, Ana & Ríos Rull, José Víctor, 1995.
"Unemployment spells and income distribution dynamics,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
3902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ana Castaneda & Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 1995. "Unemployment spells and income distribution dynamics," Working Papers 95-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Family finances in the U.S.: recent evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 1-24.
- Slesnick, Daniel T, 1992. "Aggregate Consumption and Saving in the Postwar United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 585-597, November.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution ; Wealth;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1997:i:spr:p:3-21:n:v.21no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .