Nonlinear effects of school quality on house prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2017.
"The Economic Implications of House Price Capitalization: A Synthesis,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 301-339, April.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011. "The Economics Implications of House Price Capitalization: A Synthesis," SERC Discussion Papers 0091, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2017. "The economic implications of house price capitalization: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2015. "The economic implications of house price capitalization: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yadavalli, Anita P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2013. "The Effect of School Quality on House Prices: A Meta-Regression Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151291, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yinger, John, 2011. "The capitalization of school quality into house values: A review," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 30-48, March.
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Niels Nannerup & Morten Skak, 2013. "House prices and land regulation in the Copenhagen area," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 205-220, September.
- Chugunov, D., 2013. "Impact of School Quality and Neighborhoods on Housing Prices in Moscow," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-112.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2011. "The economics implications of house price capitalization a survey of an emerging literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Farrer, Benjamin & Holahan, Robert & Shvetsova, Olga, 2017. "Accounting for heterogeneous private risks in the provision of collective goods: Controversial compulsory contracting institutions in horizontal hydrofracturing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 138-150.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Economic aspects ; Public schools;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2010:i:may:p:185-204:n:v.92no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.