An introduction to two-rate taxation of land and buildings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1976. "Capitalization of Intrajurisdictional Differences in Local Tax Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 743-753, December.
- Richard W. England, 2003. "State and Local Impacts of a Revenue-Neutral Shift from a Uniform Property to a Land Value Tax: Results of a Simulation Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(1), pages 38-43.
- Eleanor D. Craig, 2003. "Land Value Taxes and Wilmington, Delaware: A Case Study," Working Papers 03-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sally Kwak & James Mak, 2011.
"Political Economy of Property Tax Reform: Hawaii's Experiment with Split‐Rate Property Taxation,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 4-29, January.
- Sally Kwak & James Mak, 2009. "Political Economy of Property Tax Reform: Hawaii’s Experiment with Split Rate Property Taxation," Working Papers 200915, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Miklós Antal & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2014.
"Macroeconomics, Financial Crisis and the Environment. Strategies for a Sustainability Transition,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Miklós Antal & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2014. "Macroeconomics, Financial Crisis and the Environment: Strategies for a Sustainability Transition," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 10, WWWforEurope.
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006. "Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Grazi, Fabio & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008.
"Spatial organization, transport, and climate change: Comparing instruments of spatial planning and policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 630-639, November.
- F. Grazi & J.C.J.M. Van den Bergh, 2008. "Spatial organization, transport, and climate change: Comparing instruments of spatial planning and policy," Post-Print hal-00716362, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2005:i:may:p:359-374:n:v.87no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.