Banking systems and economic growth: lessons from Britain and Germany in the pre-World War I era - commentary
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226301532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Edwards & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 1996.
"Universal banks and German industrialization: a reappraisal,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 49(3), pages 427-446, August.
- Edwards, Jeremy & Ogilvie, Sheilagh C., 1995. "Universal Banks and German Industrialization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 1171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1998:i:may:p:49-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.