Banking systems and economic growth: lessons from Britain and Germany in the pre-World War I era - commentary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226301532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Edwards & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 1996.
"Universal banks and German industrialization: a reappraisal,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 49(3), pages 427-446, August.
- Edwards, Jeremy & Ogilvie, Sheilagh C., 1995. "Universal Banks and German Industrialization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 1171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - History ; Banks and banking - Germany ; Banks and banking - Great Britain ; Germany ; Great Britain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1998:i:may:p:49-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .