Dutch disease or monetarist medicine?: The British economy under Mrs. Thatcher
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P J Forsyth & J A Kay, 1980. "The economic implications of North Sea Oil Revenues," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 1-28, July.
- William H. Buiter & Marcus Miller, 1981. "The Thatcher Experiment: The First Two Years," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(2), pages 315-380.
- Dallas S. Batten & Courtenay C. Stone, 1983. "Are monetarists an endangered species?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-16.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Darby, Michael R. & Lothian, James R., 1983.
"British economic policy under margaret thatcher: A midterm examination,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 157-207, January.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1982. "British Economic Policy Under Margaret Thatcher: A Midterm Examination," UCLA Economics Working Papers 253, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2003.
"UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 353-370.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2001. "UK Inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: The Role of Output Gap Mismeasurement," CEPR Discussion Papers 2999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson & Kalin Nikolov, 2001. "UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement," Bank of England working papers 148, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2017.
"Reaffirming the Influence of Milton Friedman on U.K. Economic Policy,"
2017-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Edward Nelson, 2017. "Reaffirming the Influence of Milton Friedman on U.K. Economic Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James A. Wilcox, 1985. "Short-Term Movements of Long-Term Real Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.K. Indexed Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 1543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2013. "The Dutch Disease in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2013-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
KeywordsGreat Britain ; Economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:may:p:27-37:n:v.66no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.