Dutch disease or monetarist medicine?: The British economy under Mrs. Thatcher
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darby, Michael R. & Lothian, James R., 1983.
"British economic policy under margaret thatcher: A midterm examination,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 157-207, January.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1982. "British Economic Policy Under Margaret Thatcher: A Midterm Examination," UCLA Economics Working Papers 253, UCLA Department of Economics.
- P J Forsyth & J A Kay, 1980. "The economic implications of North Sea Oil Revenues," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 1-28, July.
- William H. Buiter & Marcus Miller, 1981. "The Thatcher Experiment: The First Two Years," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(2), pages 315-380.
- Dallas S. Batten & Courtenay C. Stone, 1983. "Are monetarists an endangered species?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-16.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)