Short-Term Movements of Long-Term Real Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.K. Indexed Bond Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Paper 378, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275156, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Cargill, Thomas F & Meyer, Robert A, 1980. "The Term Structure of Inflationary Expectations and Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 57-70, March.
- Peek, Joe, 1982. "Interest Rates, Income Taxes, and Anticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 980-991, December.
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus Miller, 1983. "Changing the Rules: Economic Consequences of the Thatcher Regime," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 305-380.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983.
"Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters, in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 28-43,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 809-820, December.
- Levi, Maurice D & Makin, John H, 1978.
"Anticipated Inflation and Interest Rates: Further Interpretation of Findings on the Fisher Equation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 801-812, December.
- Maurice D. Levi & John H. Makin, 1976. "Anticipated inflation and interest rates: further interpretation of findings on the Fisher equation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 1, pages 34-66.
- Darby, Michael R, 1975. "The Financial and Tax Effects of Monetary Policy on Interest Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 266-276, June.
- Foster, John, 1979. "Interest Rates and Inflation Expectations: The British Experience," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(2), pages 145-164, May.
- Carlson, John A & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation Expectations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(166), pages 123-138, May.
- K. Alec Chrystal, 1984. "Dutch disease or monetarist medicine?: The British economy under Mrs. Thatcher," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 66(May), pages 27-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2004-06-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.