Housing is the business cycle: commentary
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adalid, Ramón & Detken, Carsten, 2007. "Liquidity shocks and asset price boom/bust cycles," Working Paper Series 0732, European Central Bank.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Levin, Andrew T., 2002.
"Optimal monetary policy with durable and non-durable goods,"
Working Paper Series
0179, European Central Bank.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2002. "Optimal monetary policy with durable and non-durable goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 748, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2002. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Durable and Non-Durable Goods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Calza, Alessandro & Monacelli, Tommaso & Stracca, Livio, 2007.
"Mortgage Markets, Collateral Constraints, and Monetary Policy: Do Institutional Factors Matter?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calza, Alessandro & Monacelli, Tommaso & Stracca, Livio, 2006. "Mortgage markets, collateral constraints, and monetary policy: Do institutional factors matter?," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995.
"Predicting U.S. Recessions: Financial Variables as Leading Indicators,"
NBER Working Papers
5379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1998. "Predicting U.S. Recessions: Financial Variables As Leading Indicators," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "Predicting U.S. recessions: financial variables as leading indicators," Research Paper 9609, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Luca Benati, 2008.
"Investigating Inflation Persistence Across Monetary Regimes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1005-1060, August.
- Benati, Luca, 2008. "Investigating inflation persistence across monetary regimes," Working Paper Series 0851, European Central Bank.
- Detken, Carsten & Smets, Frank, 2004.
"Asset price booms and monetary policy,"
Working Paper Series
0364, European Central Bank.
- Karen E. Dynan & Douglas W. Elmendorf & Daniel E. Sichel, 2005.
"Can financial innovation help to explain the reduced volatility of economic activity?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dynan, Karen E. & Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2006. "Can financial innovation help to explain the reduced volatility of economic activity?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 123-150, January.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Zvi Hercowitz, 2004. "The role of households' collateralized debts in macroeconomic stabilization," Working Paper Series WP-04-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benoît Mojon, 2007. "Monetary policy, output composition and the Great Moderation," Working Paper Series WP-07-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2007:p:235-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.