Is retraining displaced workers a good investment?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Q II ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Todd, Petra E., 2003.
"Fifty Years of Mincer Earnings Regressions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lori G. Kletzer & Robert E. Litan, 2001. "A Prescription to Relieve Worker Anxiety," Policy Briefs PB01-02, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1987. "On the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 11-23, March.
- Robert J. LaLonde, 2003. "Employment and Training Programs," NBER Chapters, in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 517-586 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis G. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1997. "The return from community college schooling for displaced workers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ruhm, Christopher J, 1991. "Are Workers Permanently Scarred by Job Displacements?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 319-24, March.
- Paul T. Decker & Robert B. Olsen & Lance Freeman & Daniel H. Klepinger, 2000. "Assisting Unemployment Insurance Claimants: The Long-Term Impacts of the Job Search Assistance Demonstration," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a91d342072d34545ba240f269, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Robert G. Spiegelman & Kenneth J. Kline, 1995.
"Do bonus offers shorten unemployment insurance spells? results from the washington experiment,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 245-269.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Robert G. Spiegelman & Kenneth J. Kline, . "Do Bonus Offers Shorten Unemployment Insurance Spells? Results from the Washington Experiment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles cjo19954, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Neal, Derek, 1995. "Industry-Specific Human Capital: Evidence from Displaced Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 653-77, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2005:i:qii:p:47-66:n:v.29no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.