Explaining the U.S. export boom
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William R. Melick, 1990. "Estimating pass-through: structure and stability," International Finance Discussion Papers 387, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian Throop, 1989. "A macroeconometric model of the U.S. economy," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 89-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno, 1989. "A fading export boom?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec15.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Richard Baldwin, 1988. "Some Empirical Evidence on Hysteresis in Aggregate US Import Prices," NBER Working Papers 2483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno, 1989. "Exchange rates and trade adjustment in Taiwan and Korea," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 30-48.
- James Orr, 1988. "The performance of the U.S. capital goods industry: implications for trade adjustment," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Win, pages 69-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1991:i:win:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.