Explaining the U.S. export boom
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramon Moreno, 1989. "A fading export boom?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec15.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno, 1989. "Exchange rates and trade adjustment in Taiwan and Korea," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 30-48.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Adrian Throop, 1989. "A macroeconometric model of the U.S. economy," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 89-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- James Orr, 1988. "The performance of the U.S. capital goods industry: implications for trade adjustment," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Win, pages 69-82.
- William R. Melick, 1990. "Estimating pass-through: structure and stability," International Finance Discussion Papers 387, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Baldwin, 1988. "Some Empirical Evidence on Hysteresis in Aggregate US Import Prices," NBER Working Papers 2483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1991:i:win:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.